In 2008 Make the Cut made its entry into the world. It had a great start and a wonderful following. They
offered their Software for 79 dollars. With a program coming from a single developer the program has lost
interest. The program has not been updated since 2015.
No Updates Since 2015
It is this reason why ScrappyDew can no longer
suggest people purchase it. Instead we are telling people about Sure Cuts a Lot instead.
Still being updated and maintained
SCAL has continued to grow and develop features. Support is responsive.
is why we are suggesting SCAL 5 for those looking at getting Make the Cut Software.
Sure Cuts A Lot supports a variety of electronic cutting machines:
- Black Cat Cougar/Lynx™
- BossKut Gazelle™
- Brother ScanNCut™ (export as FCM compatible files only) *
- Craftwell eCraft™
- Cricut Explore/Maker™ (export as SVG to upload into Design Space only) *
- Janome Artistic Edge™
- Pazzles Inspiration/Pro/Vue™
- Silhouette SD/CAMEO/Portrait/Curio™
- USCutter Copam/LaserPoint/MH/PCUT/SC/TC/TITAN™
- Silver Bullet™
- Vinyl Express™
- and more!