For items purchased including free downloads from ScrappyDew.com
Your purchase of these paper piecing pattern files includes a limited use license from ScrappyDew. ScrappyDew reserves all ownership and copyrights to the content, graphics and artwork in all of these paper piecing patterns.
Allowed uses for Paper Piecing Patterns
How these Paper Piecing Patterns my NOT be used
- Each pattern comes with a limited use license for the original purchaser only.
- The purchaser may use the patterns for completed projects for personal use.
- You MAY sell the assembled paper piecing as a singer finished product, or as part of a layout.
- Unfinished pieces may NOT be used in a kit or as part of a kit for resale.
- No part my be used to create a digital product such as SVG files or any other type for use in cutting programs or personal cutting machines like Cameo, Cricut, etc.
- ScrappyDew DOES sell these type of files and you may purchase digital cutting files for use in your personal cutting machine directly from SCRAPPYDEW.COM, but once again the unassembled parts or printed patterns may NOT be used as part of a kit for resale.
- No part may be used to create a printed product (pattern) for resale or distribution.
- Finished artwork may NOT be offered as part of a clipart collection.
- No part may be tubed.
- No part may be redistributed in ANY digital form. That includes any downloaded free paper piecing patterns from the ScrappyDew.com website.
- You may NOT claim ScrappyDew paper piecing pattern files as your own.
- You may NOT use the paper piecing patterns to decorate your blog without written consent, if the blog is commercial and used in ANY WAY to earn money or to promote your business without written consent.
- You may NOT use the paper piecing patterns for any other web design without written consent.
- You may NOT create blog templates
- You may NOT use the paper piecing patterns in the creation of a logo or trademark.
- You may NOT use these paper piecing patterns to create pornographic, violent, immoral, racial, or other offensive works.
Please remember that this license is not transferable to another person. In other words, you may NOT give or share this pattern with another individual or group of individuals. They are welcome to acquire their own limited license by purchasing patterns directly from ScrappyDew.